Your Thrive Starts Here
How do you want to grow? Through lasting, valuable connections? With professional development opportunities geared toward women? Or by giving back through community involvement? Then grow with Executive Women International®. EWI offers professional women (and men) a unique opportunity to build upon your talents and skills while you discover new ones. And when you become a part of the EWI network you surround yourself with supportive, like-minded people who enthusiastically help you realize your goals. Have a positive effect on your company, your career and your community—come thrive with EWI.
Your Network is Never-ending When You:
- Plug into a network of fellow business professionals, locally and internationally, to build your contact list
- Discover opportunities with other member firms
- Showcase your firm’s products and services
- Connect with like-minded people in similar positions with similar experiences
Develop stronger careers through:
- Access monthly professional development webinars
- Attend conference workshops
- Develop public-speaking skills in a supportive environment
- Participate in EWI’s Academy of Leadership program
- Connect to leading experts in business and career
Build stronger communities through:
- Reading Rallies
- Local philanthropic initiatives
- The Executive Women International Scholarship Program (EWISP) for high school students
- Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST) scholarships for non-traditional students
- EWI members consist of employed business professionals at all levels of business.
- Membership is available to firms and individuals. A firm may have up to three representatives.
- EWI dues are annually assessed and are comprised of both national and local Chapter dues.
- Dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes. Approximately 6% of the membership dues are non-deductible as a business expense (see the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993).
How to Join
- To join EWI, email email@example.com.